Consignment Hours and Guidelines
Tuesday-Friday from 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- We look at a maximum of 25 items per person per day.
- We accept items seasonally.
- Clothing must be clean, wrinkle free and on hangers which will be returned to you at time of consignment.
- Main Street Rags specializes in women's and men's gently used current fashions no more than 1-2 years old and in excellent condition.
- We accept designers from Gap to Gucci.
- We accept accessories including purses, wallets, shoes, hats, jewelry and watches.
Terms and Conditions
The consigned items stay on the floor for 6 weeks with two price reductions. After 30 days, items are reduced to 30% off, then approximately one week later are reduced to 50% off the initial price.
After 6 weeks your items are taken off the floor, and if designated for donation will be given to charity at that time (Please choose with care - Donation slips are available upon request)
ANY ITEMS THAT WE PRICE $30.00 OR LESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DONATED IF NOT SOLD.
IF YOU MISS YOUR PICKUP DATE, ITEMS BECOME PROPERTY OF MAIN STREET RAGS AND WE WILL DONATE AS WE SEE FIT.
If you choose to pick up your items that did not sell, they will be bagged and held for you until your final pickup date (date given at time of consignment)
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to pick up as your option, there is a small fee .25 per item which will be debited from your account.